Thursday, July 19, 2007

So I got curious about ol' Potter

I don't read the books, but I've seen the movies and while I am not first in line at the movie theater I have enjoyed them on DVD in the comfort of my home. But admittedly I am curious as to see who dies in the new Harry Potter book. Apparently a lot of other people are too, because there are copies of "Deathly Hallows" being sold on eBay for $1000. You might be wondering why these books exist before the official "publication date". Well an online bookseller accidentally sent out copies of the book to people who pre-ordered them. Oops...now Scholastic Inc. is going to sue you. That sucks.

So being the great blogger that I am, I decided to seek out the truth from my fellow bloggers. Now, there is a great chance that this person is wrong, but it seemed like a plausible ending so, here it is (Spoiler alert). Or you could just wait until July 21.

No comments: